Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate home pick up service at this time.
Goodwill Southeast Georgia operates 22 convenient donation locations across our territory to receive donations. Find your nearest location here.
Thank you for donating to Goodwill.
Goodwill welcomes donations of gently-used items including clothing, household items, computers, electronics, books/ media, and furniture in good condition.
Before dropping off a donation please consider: If you needed this item, would you buy it in this condition.
Items we cannot accept in the interest of shopper safety and the high cost of disposal:
- Mattress / box springs
- Baby items: car seats, strollers and pack'n'plays
- Building materials
- Chemicals and oils
- Large appliances
- Medical equipment: c-pap, beds, orthopedic appliances
Goodwill SEGA has retail stores and attended donation centers throughout our 29-county region.
Yes. Under federal law, you can deduct many financial contributions to Goodwill Southeast Georgia and donations of gently used clothing and household items.
The U.S. Internal Revenue Service requires donors to value their items when filing tax returns.
The donation attendant will provide a donation card/receipt for your records.
It's easy to hold a drive at your workplace, church, neighborhood or community group. We provide donation bins, a truck and attendants as needed, flyers and receipts. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations are critical to Goodwill's social enterprise. When you donate your gently-used items to Goodwill, you are powering programs that help get our neighbors to work. Revenue from our donated goods retail stores is invested in our community through no-cost training, education, and employment services, allowing individuals to achieve their goals and reach self-sufficiency.
Yes. Our stores offer:
- Senior discounts for individuals 65 and older 7-days per week
- Active duty or retired military discount 7-days per week
- Loyalty Rewards program with various discounts for points earned through purchases.
- Goodwill applies the single largest discount to your purchase. Special discounts may not be combined with any other discount.
7 day return policy for clothing returned to the with receipt and tag attached.
Electric and mechanical items are tested before being priced for sale. Items may be returned within 48 hours for store credit only. Items must be returned with receipt.
All other sales are final.
Yes, our retail stores have clean, spacious fitting rooms.
Fitting rooms are not available at Goodwill Outlet stores.
Round UP is a voluntary way to support Goodwill training and employment services by rounding up your purchase to the nearest dollar. 100% of Round Up donations are directed exclusively to Mission Services.
When our sale associate asks "Would you like to Round Up?" Just say "Yes!"
Our merchandise comes from public donations so we believe that it’s only fair every customer has an equal opportunity to purchase the items in our stores.
Our associates are not permitted to shop in the store where they work.
Merchandise may not be reserved or set aside for anyone.
If you believe someone is not acting fairly and in accordance with this policy, please call (866) 654-3199.
Goodwill Southeast Georgia is an extremely diverse operation.
- Retail store positions for every level of experience across our 29 county region
- Manufacturing positions including fabrication, assembly, packaging and quality management at G-Force Manufacturing in Pooler, Georgia
- Logistics Operations positions include warehouse staff, forklift and truck drivers
- Facilities and business services
- Finance and Administration
- Career development and vocational services
We offer competitive benefits for associates, including:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible work schedules
- Group health, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Holiday pay
- Employee discount
- Educational scholarships and reimbursement
- Individual associate development and support
Programs & Training
Yes. The Opportunity Center at Goodwill offers services to the community at no charge – funded by revenue from our stores, manufacturing, facility and staffing services businesses
Goodwill offers a broad range of foundational and advanced skills, on-the-job training and access to certifications and credentials in the career of your choice in partnership with Savannah Technical College and best-in-class virtual training providers.
Goodwill Southeast Georgia provides in-person services and on-line, virtual services.
There are four Opportunity Center at Goodwill locations: Savannah, Brunswick, Statesboro and Waycross. Visit your nearest Center to speak with a Career Services Specialist.
To access on-line services get started here.