It’s more than a SNAP work requirement. It’s an opportunity.
LET GOODWILL HELP YOU FIND A GOOD JOB.
Goodwill Southeast Georgia and the DFCS SNAP Works Program* are working together to help you find a job and a career. Goodwill has removed barriers to employment for over 2,600 people in the last year alone. And we want to help you, too. To get started, schedule an intake appointment by completing the form below or visiting one of our five Opportunity Centers.
- Get help improving your chances with hiring managers by:
- Building your employability skills.
- Earning credentials that employers value.
- Get free résumé writing and job placement assistance.
- Receiving supportive services like “clothing for work” gift cards and transportation assistance.
- Find jobs in retail, hospitality, warehouse, custodial, and more.
- Benefit from Goodwill’s connections with local employers.
- Join the 93% of Goodwill/SNAP recipients who have already found good jobs.
By matching your skills with the right job, we can help you do more than meet a work requirement. We can put you on the road to success.
If you’re eligible for SNAP, let us help you find a job.
If you meet the requirements below, you may be eligible for free employment and job training programs at Goodwill Southeast Georgia.
General Eligibility Requirements
- Receiving SNAP benefits (food stamps, EBT card)
- Live in any of these counties: Chatham, Bulloch, Glynn, Liberty
- Unfortunately, we are unable to serve individuals residing outside of these counties at this time.
Turn a work requirement for SNAP into a brighter future for you, complete the form below to schedule your intake appointment, and get started on your career plan now.
SNAP Works Interest Form
*By pressing submit, you agree that Goodwill Southeast Georgia can contact you about eligibility and schedule an appointment.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT ONE OF OUR EMPLOYMENT SPECIALISTS AT (912) 446-1605.
*DFCS SNAP Works Program is an equal opportunity provider.