August 31st Updates
Thursday, August 31st 9 AM Update:
With the exception of the Baxely Store, all other Goodwill SEGA Retail Stores, ADCs, Opportunity Centers, e-Commerce, G-Force and ReFactory are free from damages and have power,
We will be moving forward with opening for normal operations no later than 10 am today.
Thank you to all!
5:30 PM UPDATE:
The Baxely retail store has water inside. The store will remain closed until further notice. Associates will be on-site tomorrow at 9 am to begin assisting with clean up.
We will provide updates as they are determined.
1:30 PM UPDATE:
We hope that all of you are staying safe and dry as we wait for Hurricane Idalia. Based on the current projections, please see our operational plans for Thursday, August 31st:
Donated Goods Retail/ e-Commerce/ G-Force/ ReFactory/Transportation & Aftermarket:
- Managers should plan to arrive on-site by 8 am to assess facilities for damages, power, or floods. Please report the conditions to DGR Senior Leadership by 8:30 am.
- Pending damages or lost power, we will plan on a 10 am open time for Retail Stores, Outlets, Attended Donation Centers, G-Force, ReFactory, Transportation, and e-Commerce.
- Please contact your site leadership with any questions or concerns.
- Pending any facility damage or loss of power, please plan to arrive at your site for a 10 am start time on Thursday, August 31st.
- FLETC, Hunter, and Ft. Stewart will remain closed for Associates on Thursday, August 31st.
- GSA will operate as normal. If you can travel to work for your shift, please plan on doing so. Contact Carlton Moore with any questions or concerns.
- Pending any facility damage or loss of power, please plan to arrive at Sallie Mood for a 10 am start time on Thursday, August 31st.
We will closely monitor Idalia's track and provide an operational update by 7 pm tonight, should our plans change.
Please continue to remain safe and alert.