Navigating a New Normal
In order to maintain operations safely, preventative measures that have been carefully considered have been put into place protect the health and well-being of Goodwill Southeast Georgia store associates and customers. These safety protocols will remain for the unforeseeable future.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to provide a safe and healthy shopping environment for both our customers and our associates.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Associates will be required to wear masks. We strongly encourage our customers to wear masks while shopping with us.
- Occupancy limits will be set based on 200 square foot per customer
- Greeters will disinfect cart handles after every use
- One-way traffic on each aisle to aid social distancing
- Cash wrap stations will be disinfected after every customer
- Plexi-glass shields have been installed at every cash register
- Increased touch-less payment options (Google Pay/ Apple Pay) to avoid touching credit pin pads and machines
- Dressing rooms will remain closed until further notice. Clothing may be returned up to 14 days after purchase date. All other merchandise will be non-returnable.
- Health check-in for retail associates to ensure all are symptom/fever free.
- Staggered break/work schedules to maintain safe distances.
- Plexiglass barriers at each register.
- Occupancy limits at all locations to maintain social distancing.
- Face-coverings/masks for both associates and customers.
The CDC has recommended face coverings for those venturing out into public areas and our efforts to protect both our associates and customers remains our primary focus as we work through a new normal in our current environment. We, like you, understand the need to ensure that appropriate medical-grade PPE is available for both the medical community and first responders and have asked individuals to use other low-cost, non-medical options for face coverings.
In fact, our team at Goodwill will be wearing fabric masks that our G-Force Manufacturing team has had sewn and prepared to keep them safe – the CDC has provided guidelines for how to make a fabric mask (both sewn and unsewn).
Enjoy thousands of new items. During our closure, we have placed all new merchandise to the sales floor.
At the current time, all items are priced as marked and there are no color discounts or promotions in effect.
Senior, military, and loyalty discounts available.