Navigating a New Normal
In order to maintain operations safely, preventative measures that have been carefully considered have been put into place protect the health and well-being of Goodwill Southeast Georgia store associates and customers. These safety protocols will remain for the unforeseeable future.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to provide a safe and healthy shopping environment for both our customers and our associates.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Associates will be required to wear masks. We strongly encourage our customers to wear masks while shopping with us.
- Occupancy limits will be set based on 200 square foot per customer
- Greeters will disinfect cart handles after every use
- One-way traffic on each aisle to aid social distancing
- Cash wrap stations will be disinfected after every customer
- Plexi-glass shields have been installed at every cash register
- Increased touch-less payment options (Google Pay/ Apple Pay) to avoid touching credit pin pads and machines
- Clothing may be returned up to 14 days after purchase date. All other merchandise will be non-returnable.
- Health check-in for retail associates to ensure all are symptom/fever free.
- Staggered break/work schedules to maintain safe distances.
- Plexiglass barriers at each register.
- Occupancy limits at all locations to maintain social distancing.
- Face-coverings/masks for associates.
Enjoy thousands of new items. During our closure, we have placed all new merchandise to the sales floor.
At the current time, all items are priced as marked and there are no color discounts or promotions in effect.
Senior, military, and loyalty discounts available.