It’s more than a SNAP work requirement.
It’s an opportunity.
Let Goodwill help you find a good job.
Goodwill Southeast Georgia and the DFCS SNAP Works Program* are working together to help you find a job and a career. Goodwill has removed barriers to employment for nearly 6,500 people in the last year alone. And we want to help you, too. To get started, schedule an intake appointment by emailing us or just come to any Goodwill Job Connection Center.
- Get help improving your chances with hiring managers by:
- Building your employability skills.
- Earning credentials that employers value.
- Getting free résumé writing and job placement assistance.
- Receiving supportive services like “clothing for work” gift cards and transportation assistance.
- Find jobs in hospitality, warehouse, custodial, construction and more.
- Benefit from Goodwill’s connections with local employers.
- Join the 93% of Goodwill/SNAP recipients who have already found good jobs.
By matching your skills with the right job, we can help you do more than meet a work requirement. We can put you on the road to independence.
If you’re eligible for SNAP,
let us help you find a job.
If you meet the requirements below, you may be eligible for free employment and job training programs at Goodwill Southeast Georgia.
General Eligibility Requirements
- Age 18-49
- Eligible for SNAP benefits
- Do not have dependents under age 18
- Live in any of these counties: Chatham, Bulloch, Glynn, Ware
Turn a work requirement for SNAP into a brighter future for you, email to schedule your intake appointment to get started on your career plan now.