Find a Center Near You
Enhanced health and safety protocols will be implemented.
- Job seekers and Opportunity Center staff are required to wear a mask upon entering
- No entry for those experiencing symptoms or that have been exposed to someone who has
- Occupancy limits is set based on 200 square feet per customer
- Computer stations will be disinfected after every use
- Computer lab will be limited to one hour for job seekers
- Opportunity Center will be thoroughly disinfected three times a day
- Floor markings and signage promoting social distancing
We continue to follow CDC and local government recommendations for health and safety for our Opportunity Center staff and job seekers.