When you visit a Job Connection, you’re treated as more than just a number. You’re an individual with unique skills, interests and desires.
Goodwill’s Job Connection Centers serve as resource centers for individuals needing assistance in all aspects of the job search process, including hiring opportunities, job fairs, resume writing, interview skills and career counseling. Each Job Connection is equipped with knowledgeable staff who can assist you on the path to meeting your employment goals.
These free services are available to anyone looking for employment.
Job Search Assistance:
- Job & Resource Fairs
- Professional Development
- Educational & Wellness Seminars
- Networking & Employment Opportunities
- Resume Development
- Interviewing Skills Development
- Work Readiness Assessment and Development
- Computer & Internet Access
- Fax and Copy Service
- Financial Literacy Classes
- Community Resource Information