Being a socially responsible company is more important in the eyes of community now than in previous decades. A partnership with Goodwill will enable your forward-thinking company to be involved in initiatives that benefit our society and help improve the lives of those in need.
Simple and impactful ways your business can be socially responsible through Goodwill:
- Become a donor partner. We’ll welcome you to our facility to learn more about what we do.
- Organize a donation event with your employees, customers or supporters.
- Become a mentor with our Job Connection Centers or our GoodGuides youth program.
- Volunteer your time and resources.
- Provide a training or orientation for job seekers on what it’s like to work in your industry.
Contact Cynthia Barnes, Sr. Director of Community Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss partnerships.