April 21, 2020:
As businesses reopen in the state of Georgia over the next days and weeks, Goodwill Southeast Georgia is looking forward to the day we can welcome you back into our stores. Please follow our social media channels for upcoming reopening dates.
We would like to share changes we’ve worked hard for to ensure that safety and health is top of mind. During your next Goodwill retail store visit, you can expect:
- Customers and store associates are required to wear a mask upon entering
- Occupancy limits will be set based on 200 square foot per customer
- Greeters will disinfect cart handles after every use
- One-way traffic on each aisle to aid social distancing
- Cash wrap stations will be disinfected after every customer
- Plexi-glass shields have been installed at every cash register
- Increased touch-less payment options (Google Pay/ Apple Pay) to avoid touching credit pin pads and machines
- Dressing rooms will remain closed until further notice. Clothing may be returned up to 14 days after purchase date. All other merchandise will be non-returnable.
Enjoy thousands of new items. During our closure, we have placed all new merchandise to the sales floor. At the current time, all items are priced as marked and there are no color discounts or promotions in effect.
Leaving the house not part of your plans? You can still support your local Goodwill from the comfort of your own home by shopping online at ShopGoodwill.com/Savannah
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to provide a safe and healthy shopping environment for both our customers and our associates.